Willis Library: Room 250H
About This Space
Located on the 2nd floor of Willis Library, 250H is a large and open presentation classroom for use by faculty and staff. This room is set up as a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) room to study, present, collaborate, and share content wirelessly. Students are unable to reserve this room, but are welcome to study here when it is not in use.
- Seats: 125
- Amenities: Staff/Teaching/Presenter station, Open/mobile seating
- Technology: PC, Projector/AirMedia, VGA/HDMI, Microphone, Ceiling mounted Vaddio webcam for use with [Wireless mouse/keyboard
- The TV wallpaper has instructions on how to use AirMedia with your laptop, iPhone/iPad, and Android.
- The Presentation stand has instructions on how to start the system, select input for display, and camera control.
- Check the digital sign near the entrance of this room to see upcoming scheduled events.