Printing, Scanning, Photocopies
There are a number of printers, scanners, and copiers located throughout the Libraries. This page gives you information about their locations and other basic information. Please see instructions accompanying machines for full details on usage, costs, etc.
- UNT students, faculty and staff will use their EUID and password to access printing throughout the Libraries and the 24 Commons.
- The 24 Commons, as one of the UNT Student Computer Labs, has provided student funded printers in the Libraries. All workstation within the Libraries, both community and SCL, will be able to print to student funded if submitted by a currently enrolled UNT student.
- The Libraries provides pay to print services for all patrons.
- You will use your EUID or create a guest account (click on the link that says “Don’t have a UNT EUID”) if you are unaffiliated with the University.
- The UNT Libraries observe U.S. Copyright Laws. Please see the UNT Libraries’ Photocopy Policy for more information.
Student Computer Lab Printing
- Color & Multi-Copy Printing: Available from all 24 Commons computers and other public workstations for a fee.
- Costs: $0.10 per black & white page, $0.40 per color page for pay-per-copy machines.
- Purchase Credit Online: Credit can now be purchased online at printing.unt.edu. Login with your EUID/Password or for community users create an account through the “I do not have a UNT EUID” link.
Willis Library: 1st Floor
- 24 Commons Printing: There are several black and white printers, reserved for the Student Computer Labs usage located in the glass enclosure, at the back of Willis Library on the first floor. A black & white printer, configured at ADA height, is located in the glass enclosed space behind the 24 Commons Mac Workstations.
- Public Use Color Copy/Print: Available on a per page cost. Also located in the glass enclosure at the back of Willis Library on the first floor.
- Scanners: Several scanners are located on the south wall behind the Mac Workstations and throughout the floor.
- Microform Scanner/Printing: Save scan jobs to a USB flash drive or pay to print.
Willis Library: Lower Level
- Public Use B&W Printer: No printing on this floor.
Willis Library: 2nd Floor
- Scanners: Available.
- Printing: Student funded printer available.
Willis Library: 3rd Floor
- Scanners: available.
Willis Library: 4th Floor
- Public Use B&W Photocopy: One copier, pay per copy.
- Public Use B&W Printer: One general public black & white printer, pay per print.
Eagle Commons Library
- Photocopies: Adjacent to the Service Desk.
- Printing: All workstations print to the Public Pay2Print Printer and to the Student Funded Printers. Authenticated students can print using the “Print Credit” system to the student funded printers. One printer is located in ECL and a printer bank is located in Willis Library.
- Scanners: Two scanners are available, files must be saved to a flash drive or e-mailed.
Discovery Park Library
- Library Printing/Photocopy: Printing and Photocopying is available using Pay2Print and Student Funded methods.
- Scanning: Students may use the scanner machine, located next to the reference desk in B112, to send files and images to their email account.
- Workstation Scanners: Two flatbed scanners, attached to public workstations, are located in Room B112.