Contains descriptive records for several million items that are available at UNT (physically or online). Includes many material types from books, movies, and music, to more specialized items like government reports and educator resources.
Discover (New Catalog)
We’ve updated the catalog to be a more modern, easier to search system. Discover allows you to filter and refine your search across multiple categories. Learn more about discover here.
The (Old) Catalog
While searching in the new Discover search system is both faster and much more precise, we’re keeping the older catalog around for the foreseeable future in case you need it.
Articles & Online Subscription Materials
We subscribe to hundreds of online sources and many provide full-text access to materials online. Here are a few suggestions for getting started.
- Find Online Articles —search for online full-text, peer-reviewed materials.
- Find a Specific Database
- Find Online Video
For Your Course
Do you need research materials for a specific class at UNT? Try these sources.
Find materials targeted to specific courses.
UNT’s Unique Collections & Materials
We maintain a diverse and growing collection of research materials on a broad range of topics, many of which cannot be found anywhere else. Some items are available on campus only, but many are available online. Explore our collections and create something new.
- Archival Finding Aids
- Search All of the Digital Collections
- Media Special Collections
- Music Special Collections
- Other Special Collections — Selections
- UNT Oral History Program
- The Spark —our Makerspace
U.S. Government, Texas, & Genealogical Resources
The UNT Library is a designated Federal Depository Library, making government publications freely available to the public. We also operate one of the nations most comprehensive digital repositories of materials related to Texas History.
- UNT’s Government Information Connection
- Government Documents Digital Collections
- [Government Documents Catalog Search][Government Documents Search]
- Portal to Texas History
- Texas Digital Newspaper Program
UNT Scholarship & University Archives
Looking for past works by UNT faculty and students, official publications or records? Start here.
- University Archives Online | Onsite
- UNT Digital Library
- UNT Scholarly Works —our Open Access Repository
- UNT Theses & Dissertations (Online)
Beyond Our Collections
If we don’t have something you need it can often be requested and delivered using our Interlibrary Loan service. Here are a few tools to help search outside of UNT’s walls.
- Google Scholar
- Other Library Websites
- Digital Public Library of America
- Data Science and Analytics
Initiatives & Support
Are you a UNT Faculty member, student, or other scholar looking to disseminate or archive your research activities? We can help.