Finance & Administration
During the Spring 2020 Semester, most departments are working remotely. Phone calls will forward to voice mail in many cases, but you may wish to use email as a primary means of communication.
Due to high demand of services and limited availability, expect delays in processing of requests from some units.
The Office of Finance and Administration, which is adjacent to the office of the Dean of Libraries, serves as the administrative office for the Libraries. It handles:
- Human resource functions.
- Time and leave reporting for all library employees.
- Student assistant hiring.
- Employee travel.
- Purchasing of all supplies, equipment and services for the Libraries.
- Budget oversight for the Libraries.
- Administers the Graduate Library Assistant program.