Finance & Administration
The Office of Finance and Administration, which is adjacent to the office of the Dean of Libraries, serves as the administrative office for the Libraries. It handles:
- Human resource functions.
- Time and leave reporting for all library employees.
- Student assistant hiring.
- Employee travel.
- The Libraries’ The Study.
- Purchasing of all supplies, equipment and services for the Libraries.
- Budget oversight for the Libraries.
- Administers the Graduate Library Assistant program.