Sycamore Library: Collaboration and Learning Commons
The Collaboration and Learning Commons (CLC) is the ideal place on campus to study in groups featuring multiple whiteboards, movable furniture and two study rooms to practice presentations and more.
Location: Sycamore Library, Sycamore Hall
What Can You Do at the CLC?
The CLC in the Sycamore Library offers a combination of hardware setups including DELL Windows workstations, Apple MacOS workstations and Dell laptops as well as group study areas with movable whiteboards and furniture.
CLC Study Rooms
- Seats: 14
- Amenities: Presenter station, Mobile seating
- Technology: PC, Projector, HDMI/VGA, Microphone, Mouse/Keyboard
- Room Reservations
- PCs: 19 workstations (2 community workstations, 1 microform scanner)
- Macs: 4 workstations
- 9 Dell laptops available for 24-hour checkout
- Calculators, phone chargers and headphones
- Scanners, copier and printers
- 2 light tables
For a complete listing of software, please see the Software List.