Services and Resources for Graduate Students
We recognize that graduate students have needs that are different from other members of the UNT community. On this page we’ve gathered a few links to some of the most used services, policies, and informational pages relevant to graduate students to speed you along your way.
Borrowing for Graduates
- Checking out Library Materials Books, Media, Music, etc.
- Circulation Policies Lending, Fines, Reserves
- Interlibrary Loan Delivery of materials from other institutions
- The Factory Cameras, prototyping, small electronics and other technical equipment
- Laptop Lending
- TexShare Using other institutions’ collections
Finding Research Materials
The libraries provide you with access to hundreds of databases, a catalog containing millions of items, as well as unique digital and special collections for unique research with primary source materials. An extensive annotated listing of searchable research tools is available from the main “research” page, linked in the top-most black bar of every library webpage.
Need a few suggestions?
- Article Searching Advanced
- Advanced Catalog Search Books, Government Documents, Music, Media & More
- UNT Digital Collections Thesis/Dissertations, Gov. Documents, Archival Papers, Film, Music, and more (online)
- UNT Special Collections University Archives, Rare & Unique Collections from the Southwest and beyond. Some online, some with restricted physical access
- Ask Us Email, Phone, or Set up Research Appointments
- Subject Librarians Librarians who specialize in your subject area
- Library Research Support Services Department
- Scholarly Communication
- Data Management
- Copyright Advisory Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Graduate Writing Help
- Basic & Advanced Library Research
- Literature Review Process
- Writing Citations & Style Guides
- RefWorks - A reference manager
Printing & Reproduction
- Printing, Scanning, Photocopies
- 3D Printing, Scanning, and Replication Services
- Policies related to Photocopies, Copyright, etc.
- Request Reproduction & Digitization Request for Special Collections Materials
- Request to License Special Collections Materials