Lending to Other Libraries
PAGE CONTENTS 1 minute read.
The UNT Libraries loan books and articles from our general collection to other libraries. In addition, Texas County Records on microfilm for Cooke, Denton, Montague, and Wise counties may be requested.
Requests are accepted via OCLC or through our ILLiad Lending web pages.
To request an ILLiad account, send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Institution Name
- OCLC symbol if applicable
- Contact Person
- Email Address
- Odyssey address if applicable
- Phone Number
A username and password will be emailed to you.
If you have already registered for an account, you may log into the UNT Lending web pages.
- Domestic Charges: $15 per loan or copy; no charge to libraries in Amigos, TexShare, or Amigos Western Resource Sharing Agreement.
- International Charges: $40 per loan to Candada; $50 per loan to other international destinations. $15 per copy.
- Loan Delivery: Texpress Courier, U.S. Mail. International shipping is via FedEx Economy.
- Article Delivery: Odyssey, Article Exchange, Email, Texpress Courier, U.S. Mail.
- Loan Period: 5 weeks
- Renewal Period: 3 weeks for items from regular circulating collection. Renewals for Music Library items are at discretion of staff. No renewals for audiovisual items.
- Payment: is accepted via IFM or by Check/Money Order. International libraries may pay via IFLA voucher.