PAGE CONTENTS 1 minute read.
Community members and other visitors should have a courtesy card for borrowing library materials. Individuals can apply for a Courtesy Card by submitting a Courtesy Card Application form or in person at the Library Services Desk in Willis Library. A picture ID will be requested to verify the individual presenting the card. The Courtesy Card as well as a picture ID must be presented each time materials are checked out.
Currently enrolled UNT Students, Faculty, & Staff do not need to apply for a courtesy card. Your UNT ID is your library card. If you are an unenrolled graduate student or an unenrolled undergraduate student, please e-mail Access Services or call (940) 565-2413 regarding checkout privileges. See: TexShare Cards, OCLC Reciprocal Borrowing Cards.
The following patrons may apply for a courtesy card:
- Current members of the UNT Alumni Association (must present current UNT Alumni Association card upon application or other proof that membership is current).
- A spouse or adult child of a UNT faculty or staff member residing in the same city as the faculty member.
- Part-time UNT faculty members.
- A retired UNT faculty or staff member.
- A Denton county permanent resident (a non-expired driver’s license which shows you reside in Denton County is needed.
- Anyone under 18 years old if attending high school and have a TexShare card.
Please see our circulation policies for specifics on loan periods, check out eligibility, fines rates, renewals, etc.
For more information concerning courtesy card eligibility or borrowing privileges e-mail Access Services or call (940) 565-2413.