PAGE CONTENTS 1 minute read.
The skills and concepts taught in your Instruction Session will provide students with a better comprehension of library research and improve their skills using the Libraries’ physical and electronic resources. Faculty are encouraged to arrange course specific Instruction Sessions for their students with the Instruction Scheduling form. You may also contact your department’s Subject Librarian directly.
In addition to instruction sessions, the Libraries offer a variety of instructional videos. Videos help students learn how to effectively do research and use the many Libraries’ resources available to them.
Videos are housed on Microsoft Stream and can easily be embedded in your Canvas course. To view the video or channel, you may be asked to complete the following steps:
- Sign into Microsoft Stream: www.microsoftstream.com OR use the Instructional Videos link. 1. Use your UNT email and password to log into Stream. Follow the prompts for sign in.
- Click on a video or channel you would like to view.
- You can also search for videos by their titles or by using the search feature in Stream.
- #hashtags (in the video descriptions) can also be used to view similar videos
- To embed a video, find the share icon and copy the embed code.
- If you have any trouble accessing the videos, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Please note that at this time, videos are only available to individuals with EUIDs and requires ALL viewers to log in to view videos.
If you are looking a video on a topic not listed on Stream, please reach out to Meranda Roy, Online Learning Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to work with you to find what you need for your class.