LibQUAL+® Library Service Quality Survey
This is an archived news item. Links may no longer be active.
The UNT Libraries are conducting an online survey about user satisfaction with UNT Libraries’ services that takes 5 to 10 minutes to complete. This survey is sponsored by UNT Libraries using a survey developed and administered by the Association of Research Libraries.
- Provide the Libraries with information that is expected to lead to improved services.
- UNT student participants who provide their email address on the survey form will be entered in a drawing for an iPad mini.
- Odds of winning the iPad mini will be determined by the number of UNT students who choose to complete this survey.
- Completely voluntary.
- Withdraw at any time by leaving the survey without submitting it.
- Name not requested.
- Student email addresses provided for the drawing to win an iPad mini are not saved with the other survey responses. Once they are saved, there is no way to link an individual’s responses to his or her email address. All research records will be kept confidential by the Principal Investigator and the Association of Research Libraries.
- No individual responses that are quantifiable will be disclosed to anyone because that data will be reported on a group basis.
- Comment data will be available to library staff for review; it may be cited in reports, presentations, or publications referencing the survey; there will be no way to identify who made the comments.
For More Information:
- About your rights as a research subject, contact the UNT IRB at 940-565-4643.
- About the survey itself, contact Diane Wahl, Principal Investigator, 940-891-6897, or LibQUAL@unt.edu.
This document is the informed consent notice. If you agree to participate, you may print this document for your records. By clicking on the survey link, you are giving your informed consent to participate in the survey.