The UNT Libraries' Website Has A New Look!
This is an archived news item. Links may no longer be active.
Just in time for the new semester, the UNT Libraries’ website has a brand new look!
This new design is aiming to improve the user experience: putting UNT students, faculty and staff needs at front and center.
- Improved search options and search boxes location
- Added today’s building hours, and improved locations and hours display
- Added a collapsible “Find” tab throughout the site that will provide quick access to frequently used search options, features, and services
- Improved news and events display to help promote Libraries’ collections, happenings, and services
- Improved service-oriented and context-driven information architecture to make discovering and using library services and resources more straight-forward
- Aligned with other UNT schools and colleges in adopting the new UNT branding requirements