Project Lead Times
PAGE CONTENTS 1 minute read.
Project lead time refers to the amount of time it typically takes to move a project from inception to completion. Please remember:
- External Relations works on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Submitting your project within these guidelines will help to ensure complete and timely fulfillment of your request.
- Your responsiveness to questions and timely review of proofs will directly affect the amount of time it takes to complete your project.
- Projects that require production & printing through an outside vendor should be submitted with at least two weeks additional lead time to allow for purchasing approval, production and shipping.
Event & Service Marketing
- Digital Only: 5 business days
- Digital & Print: 15 business days
- Digital, Print & Press Outreach: 30 business days
- Certificate: 5 business days
- Rack Cards: 20 business days
- Pop-Up Banner: 15 business days
- Brochure: 30 business days
- Logo Design: 20 business days
- Custom Branded Promotional Items: 30 business days