The Texas State Library and Archives Commission has suspended the TexShare Card Program for the duration of the state of disaster declared by Governor Abbot. We are currently not issuing or accepting TexShare Cards. - Updated 03/26/20 4:00PM
PAGE CONTENTS 1 minute read.
What is TexShare?
- The purpose of the TexShare program is to support and enhance resource sharing among Texas academic and public libraries.
- The UNT Libraries is a participating member of TexShare, extending borrowing privileges to individuals from other institutions with a card.
- The UNT Libraries can also issue a TexShare Card to you in certain cases, if you need to use materials at another participating institution.
- Find out which institutions participate in TexShare here.
Who is Eligible to be Issued a TexShare Card by UNT?
- UNT Faculty/Staff
- Currently enrolled UNT students
How to Apply:
- In Person: Go to the Library Services Desk on the 1st floor Willis Library, the first floor service desk at Eagle Commons Library, or the service desk at Discovery Park. Be sure to have your current ID card.
- Online: Email Access Services
- Phone: (940) 565-2413.
You will need to provide your name, ID number, and your mailing address (for verification purposes). Your card will be mailed no later than the next working day to your address on record with the University.