How to Pay Fines/Fees
- 1st Floor Willis Library Services Desk: Credit and debit card, check, money order, and mobile payment app.
- Self-Checkout Machine on the 1st floor of Willis Library: Credit card
- See operational hours
- Credit & Debit Transactions: (940) 565-2413
- UNT Libraries
Fines & Blocks
1155 Union Circle #305190
Denton, Texas 76203
Food for Fines
- The UNT Libraries accept up to 20 canned food items per semester to
help patrons take care of their fines and help the community at the
- Each 12 oz or larger canned food item patrons bring in removes $1
from their fines, up to $20 per semester. Cans cannot be dented,
expired, or from a Food Pantry.
- Cans may not be used for damage or replacement fees.
- Cans may be brought to the Library Services Desk in Willis
Library or Discovery Park Library.
- All cans are donated to the UNT Student Food Pantry.
Blocks can only be
cleared by the Library Services Desk in Willis Library.