PAGE CONTENTS 1 minute read.
How to Pay Fines/Fees
- All Payment Types: Library Services Desk located on the 1st floor of Willis Library.
- Credit Card: Self-Checkout Machine on the 1st floor of Willis Library.
- See operational hours
- Credit & Debit Transactions: (940) 565-2413
- UNT Libraries
Fines & Blocks
1155 Union Circle #305190
Denton, Texas 76203
Food for Fines
- The UNT Libraries accept up to 20 canned food items per semester to help patrons take care of their fines and help the community at the same time.
- Each 12 oz or larger canned food item patrons bring in removes $1 from their fines, up to $20 per semester. Cans cannot be dented, expired, or from a Food Pantry.
- Cans may not be used for damage or replacement fees.
- Cans may be brought to the Library Services Desk in Willis Library or Discovery Park Library.
- All cans are donated to the UNT Student Food Pantry.
- Fine collection services have limited hours. For more information, please check our Services with Limited Hours.
- To request a fine adjustment due to extenuating circumstances, please fill out the UNT Libraries Fine Dispute Form.
Blocks can only be cleared by the Library Services Desk in Willis Library.