Data Lifecycle Consulting Team: Contact Us
PAGE CONTENTS 1 minute read.
The UNT Libraries have taken a team approach for data management services, leveraging experience from a variety of areas in order to provide data management assistance throughout the research data cycle.
To request a consultation on a data management plan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other questions or assistance with managing your research data, see the contacts below:
- Assistance with using the DMPTool
- Provide information on funding agency policies & requirements
- Consulting on copyright and licensing for scholarly output
- Assistance with publishing agreements and rights management
- Consulting on permissions, preservation, and access
- Assistance with submitting research output to UNT Data Repository and UNT Scholarly Works
- Advice on data formats and metadata standards
If you have specific questions about using data, data tools, database design & management, security, or other technological issues, please contact IT Services at UNT or the distributed IT services department for your area.