Libraries create new publishing service for UNT community
This is an archived news item. Links may no longer be active.
The UNT Libraries have launched a new publishing service meant to complement the UNT Press. Eagle Editions, an imprint of the UNT Libraries, is designed for works of scholarship from the UNT community. All books from Eagle Editions are freely available to read online, and some are available in print, as e-books, or both.
Eagle Editions is just one of a number of publishing-related services provided by the UNT Libraries:
- Scholarly Open Access E-journal Support: This service makes scholarly journals edited at UNT free to read online.
- UNT Scholarly Works: a repository for UNT faculty and staff to deposit the results of their research, whether published elsewhere or not
- UNT Data Repository: a central archive for the datasets of UNT researchers
- Editors’ Roundtable: occasional meetings of editors of journals and book series to share best practices
- advice on copyright, licensing, open access, and related issues of scholarly communication