NEW! Ravel Law Database
Ravel Law indexes case law at the local, state and federal levels and provides a unique visualization tool to identify and contextualize U.S. case law.
Search using either Boolean or natural language and then use the unique interactive map to adjust the focus and scope of your results.
Ravel Law also provides context and information to make it easy to analyze and interpret your findings. Finally, you can annotate the text and export your notes from within the database.
To access Ravel, you must create a personal account using a valid unt.edu email address.\
- Go to https://www.ravellaw.com\
- Click “Sign In” in the upper right corner\
- Click the “Sign Up” button.\
- Complete form using your UNT email address. If you don’t have a graduation date just type any future date.\
- Click the “Create Account” button to create your account and begin searching!