Willis Library: The Forum (Room: 140)
Noise Level: Moderate
This area has both quiet and noisy times depending on the time of day and year. Expect abient noise from surrounding areas.
About This Space
Located on the 1st floor of Willis, The Forum is a large and open space designed to host lecture series, presentations, and other on-campus group discussions. The Forum is not reservable at this time.
- Seats: Table seating - 132 (22 tables that will comfortably seat 6 each)
- Seats: Theater seating - 150
- Amenities: Staff/Teaching/Presenter station, PC, Open/mobile seating, Panelist tables, Buffet/food tables
- Technology: Projector/AirMedia, VGA/HDMI, Microphone, Tripod mounted webcam for use with Skype/Panopto
- Maximum occupancy of The Forum is 175.