Reserving a Group Study Room
The UNT Libraries has several rooms available for scheduled group study. Read on for details on how to reserve a room.
Available Study Spaces
Rooms are available in Willis, Eagle Commons, and the Media Libraries. A filterable listing is available here. View the individual pages about rooms and spaces for maps, hours, photos, information about noise levels, and more.
Hours of Availability
- Rooms in the Sycamore/Eagle Commons Library and the Media Library are available during normal business hours.
- Rooms in Willis Library are available between 7:00 a.m. and 12:00 a.m., with the exception of 229 which will be reserved for Library functions from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Reserving a Room
- Students should go to this online scheduling tool and log in with your EUID/Password which will display available rooms and times.
- To schedule a room, find your proposed start time & room number and clicking the corresponding spot on the grid.
- Students are limited to scheduling a room for two hours, and cannot schedule a room for more than one week in advance.
- Students are required to leave the room in the same state they found it, and the student assumes responsibility for the room and the contents of the room during their reserved time.
- A student may only make one reservation per day of up to two hours.
- Rooms can be reserved from groups of 2 or more students. No reservations are made for single person study.
Faculty, Staff, & Other Interested Parties
To pick up the key to a reserved room, please go to the respective service desk for the building you are in.
- 24-Hour Student Computing Commons Desk (Willis)
- Eagle Commons Library Service Desk
- Media Library Service Desk
Note: Unreturned Keys will result in a $10.00 per hour fine. See: Paying Fines