Reserving a Study Space
PAGE CONTENTS 1 minute read.
The UNT Libraries has several spaces available for scheduled individual or group study. Read on for details on how to reserve a space.
Available Study Spaces
Spacess are available in Willis and Sycamore Libraries. A filterable listing is available here. View the individual pages about rooms and spaces for maps, hours, photos, information about noise levels, and more.
Hours of Availability
- Rooms in Willis Library are available between 7:00 a.m. and 12:00 a.m.
- Rooms in the Sycamore/Sycamore Library are available during normal business hours.
Reserving a Room or Pod
- Students should go to this online scheduling tool and log in with your EUID/Password which will display available rspaces and times.
- To schedule a space, find your proposed start time & space number and clicking the corresponding spot on the grid.
- Students are limited to scheduling a space for two hours, and cannot schedule a space more than two weeks in advance.
- Students are required to leave the space in the same state they found it, and the student assumes responsibility for the space and the contents of the space during their reserved time.
- A student may only make one reservation per day of up to two hours.