Faculty Delivery Service
PAGE CONTENTS 1 minute read.
The faculty delivery service is designed to provide faculty easier access to library materials and to accommodate your research needs.
Chapters and Articles
- Journal articles or a chapter of a book can be scanned and uploaded to the faculty member’s ILLiad account. As often as possible, articles are sent within 48 hours of receiving the request.
- Due to copyright restrictions, we can only send electronically one chapter of a book or one article per issue of a journal.
UNT Library Books
- Books may be requested through the library catalog through our Online Holds Service, or through ILLiad.
- We will deliver books to faculty department offices within 48 hours, Monday-Friday.
- Deliveries are made through UNT campus mail.
How to Request Materials
- Articles and book chapters are requested through ILLiad. This is the same system used to make interlibrary loan requests. First Time Users | Log In to your Account.
- When creating your ILLIAD account, faculty on the main campus will choose “Deliver to office” as the delivery location. Discovery Park faculty will choose Discovery Park.
- Books may be requested through the Library Catalog by clicking the Request this item for pick up link, then select Faculty-Deliver to Department Office as the pickup location.