NEW TRIAL! APA Style CENTRAL
Available until October 12, 2016.
Please provide feedback with this brief survey or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everything You Need All in One Easy-to-Navigate Online Space
- The four functional centers (Learning, Writing, Research, and Publishing) that make up APA Style CENTRAL offer students a single environment for interactive learning and engagement, assistance with research projects, a state-of-the-art writing application, reference creation and management, guidance on publication, and much more.
Take the Mystery Out of APA Style
- For students who are new to APA Style, or those who need a refresher, APA Style CENTRAL provides Quick Guides, tutorials, and self-quizzes, as well as samples of complete papers, references, tables, figures, and more.
Compose Research Papers With Confidence
- Write your paper in a state-of-the-art authoring tool that offers eight preformatted templates, ensuring that all of the required elements of APA Style are included and properly formatted.
Accurately Create and Manage APA Style Formatted References
- Take advantage of more than 80 expertly created forms to guide the creation of the different types of APA Style references.
Help With Research Projects
- The Research Center features four unique research tools that will help you develop, plan, and track your research; describe tests and measures; and track the flow of research participants.
Collaborate With Your Colleagues
- The collaboration feature makes it easy to work with others on the development of a paper. Members of a research group or team can be assigned specific sections, followed by seamless coordination of everyone’s contributions into the final product.