Eagle Commons Library: Collaboration and Learning Commons
The Collaboration and Learning Commons (CLC) is the ideal place on campus to study in groups featuring multiple whiteboards, movable furniture and two study rooms to practice presentations and more.
Location: Eagle Commons Library, Sycamore Hall
What Can You Do at the CLC?
The CLC in the Eagle Commons Library offers a combination of hardware setups including DELL Windows workstations, Apple MacOS workstations and Dell laptops as well as group study areas with movable whiteboards and furniture.
CLC Study Rooms
- Seats: 14
- Amenities: Presenter station, Mobile seating
- Technology: PC, Projector, HDMI/VGA, Microphone, Mouse/Keyboard
To make a reservation:
- Students: Make a request | Info about reserving a group study room
- Faculty/Staff: students have priority to these rooms; please contact ECL Department Head for inquiries
- PCs: 13 workstations
- Macs: 2 workstations
- 6 Dell laptops available for checkout
- Calculators, phone chargers and headphones
- Scanners, copier and printers
- 2 light tables
CLC Software Highlights
For a complete listing of software, please see the 24 Commons Software List.
- Adobe Design Premium Bundle
- Apple Bundled Apps (Mac)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- OpenOffice.org (Mac)
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Preview (Mac)
- WinSCP (Win)