ILLiad is the service used to place requests for interlibrary loans and distance learning requests. ILLiad is an electronic service that is used to request books, journals, microforms, articles and other items. ILLiad is available to all UNT faculty, students and staff. To use this service you must be registered in ILLiad.
How will ILLiad help you?
- Register personal information only once during your first request.
- Place your request by using ILLiad’s online services.
- Users are notified by email or telephone when their requests are ready for pick up based on options selected during the registration process.
- Electronic delivery of articles.
- Check the status of your request through the Web at any time from any location.
- Renew your ILL items using your ILLiad account if renewal is allowed by the lending institution.
- Available to currently affiliated UNT faculty, staff and students.
For more information about ILLiad, look at Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About ILLiad and the ILLiad Electronic Delivery Information page.
- First Time Users: If you have not registered to use ILLiad, click the “First Time Users” link.
- Returning Users: If you have an account and want to log in to ILLiad, Log In.
- Directly From Worldcat: Item record screens inOCLC’s worldcat contain a “Request this item in Illiad” Link which auto-fills the request form for you. This link is only available when you are inside the libraries, or on campus.